A safer, contactless way to pay
We are pleased to announce that our Current Account Debit Mastercard can now be added to the Apple Pay digital wallet.
For our members, you can now use your Apple device to pay with your Credit Union Debit Card wherever you see the Apple Pay or Contactless logo in-store, online or in-app. It’s a safer, contactless way to pay, and it’s is easy to set up. Simply add your Debit Card to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac, and start using it on that device right away.
- A safer way to pay
- No charge on contactless payments
- Freedom to securely spend without a €50 contactless limit at participating retailers
How to set-up:
- Download the Apple Pay app
- Launch the ‘Wallet’ app on your device
- Select the ‘+’ symbol to add a new debit card
- Enter their Debit Card details by scanning the card or entering the details manually
- Submit a One Time Passcode received to complete authentication
Find out more here.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The debit card is issued by Transact Payments Malta Limited pursuant to licence by Mastercard International. Croí Laighean Credit Union Ltd is Regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Reg No. 163CU.