Open a business account with Croí Laighean Credit Union and enjoy all the benefits that credit union membership brings. Businesses of all sizes are eligible to join as long as they are located within our common bond.
Whether you’re a sole trader or a large business, our business accounts are designed to meet your needs, no matter what your business size. We offer competitive fees, online banking, great loan rates, and a dedicated business development team that understand your business needs.
As a community focussed not-for-profit Credit Union, we understand the positive effect local businesses have on their community. The good news is that when you open a business account with us, it allows us to do even more. In the last 6 years, we have donated over €600,000 to local clubs, organisations, and schools in our locality and as we grow, we can do even more.
How to Open a Business Account
- Fill out our simple business account form – click here to access the form.
- You need to choose the main contact and list any additional representatives and signatories. Please note, representatives are not required to be a signatory, but any listed signatories must sign for withdrawals on the account. You can also list any other beneficial owners who own and/or control 25% or more of the capital, profits, or voting rights within the business.
- Once complete, we will send a link to all listed representatives to download the ID Pal mobile app. You can use this to submit your ID & documents.
- ID required for each representative includes photo ID (Passport/Drivers Licence) and proof of address (Bank Statement/Utility Bill/Revenue letter dated in past 3 months).
- Any signatories listed on the account will also receive a copy of the application which they must digitally sign. This is sent via PandaDoc and rest assured, it’s an extremely simple process.
- Once the completed mandate/resolution is received, along with all of the ID documents, proof of address, and the specimen signature from the signatories, our dedicated business development team will contact the account representative to inform them the account is now open.
- Please note, at present, we do not offer business current accounts, and we cannot supply a business credit/ debit card.
Great Value Business Loans
Whether you’re looking to expand your business, purchase stock or machinery, or just need some working capital, we have a range of great-value loans with rates from 5% (5.13% APR).
Our business development team will always look at your loan application on an individual basis, to ensure they propose the best solution to your particular business and circumstances.
- Business loans from 5% (5.13% APR)
- Dedicated business development team
- No set-up fees or hidden charges
- Interest calculated only on the outstanding balance of the loan
- Fair and transparent lending process