Your safety during the Coronavirus outbreak
Community is at the heart of what we do. We are taking care of each other at this time by strictly following the HSE and government guidelines.
At this time, we are advising our Members that the best option is to Stay Safe, Stay At Home. We would like to remind you that transactions can be completed both online and over the phone – see below for more guidance.
If you would like to learn more about how to protect yourself and others, please visit the HSE Coronavirus Information page.
Access to CU Online and the Croí Laighean Mobile App
With our CU Online portal and mobile app, Members can access their accounts and eStatements, transfer funds, pay bills, update their personal details and even apply for a Current Account/Debit Card! Get 24/7 online and mobile access today:
- If already registered for our online services and you know your login details, login here.
- If you have not registered for CU Online, click here to do so now. Please note it can take up to 5 days to receive your pin number. If you need it urgently, contact our Member Services Centre on 1800 23 24 25.
- If you are registered but don’t have login details – request your PIN here or contact us on 1800 23 24 25.
- To register for our mobile app, you must already have access to our CU Online portal. Once in the Members’ Area of CU Online, you can sign up for Mobile. Learn more here.
- Members can use their debit card to withdraw funds from their CU Current Account, at any ATM which accepts Mastercard.
- If you wish to withdraw from your savings account, please use the CU Online facility to transfer funds to your current account and then simply use an ATM to withdraw. Get started here.
If you have an existing loan, you can make repayments without visiting our branches.
- Simply set up a Direct Debit or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) from your current account, using the IBAN and BIC of your loan account.
- If you need help making your repayment, contact our Member Services’ team on 1800 23 24 25.
Apply for a loan
We are still open for business, but at a distance for now. If you require a loan, you may find these resources useful:
Make a Lodgement
If you wish to make a lodgement, you can do so online or over the phone:
- Set up a Direct Debit or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) from your bank account to your Credit Union account.
- If you need help making your lodgement, contact our Member Services’ team on 1800 23 24 25.
Register for our Current Account and Debit Card
Access your funds 24/7, no matter where you are. Our current account is one of the most cost-effective in the market and allows you to manage your accounts and make payments remotely!
- Learn how to register here.
Get an Insurance quote
We have proudly partnered with Peopl. Insurance to bring fairer Home, Life & Travel insurance to our Members. During this time, you can still request a quote online or by telephone:
- Online: www.clcu.ie/peopl-insurance/
- Telephone: 0818 293 446
Make bill payments
Members can continue making bill payments through their CU Online account. Simply login and select the option for ‘Bill Payments’ to get started.
To make bill payments through CU Online, you will need:
- Your CLCU account details.
- For utility bills: A copy of the utility bill for initial set-up, then you’ll be free to pay in-branch or online at your convenience.
- For electronic fund transfers: Bank details (IBAN & BIC) of the account you wish to credit.
Our Member Services’ Centre remains available to assist with queries and transactions. Members can also find answers to common queries on our Frequently Asked Questions page. If you need to get in touch, you can contact us by: